Cousins!



Josh is so HAPPY his cousins are here visiting from Sanger, CA. He was counting down the days until they arrived and now they're finally here. My mom is here too and I am so HAPPY! She will be sharing her time with Micheal my brother and then come down and stay with us the following week. We already have our menus ready for what we would like for her to cook for us while she is here. My mom makes the best Spanish rice and we love her Chili Verde. Can you guess what I want her to make for us? Hint! Hint! Not to sure what we will be doing with the boys these next couple of days. My sister mentioned Knott's Soak City because the boys love that place and it is near our home. Also, we have passes to Sea World. I think we will probably visit Del Mar Fair too. Whatever we do, we hope the time goes by slowly. Joshua doesn't get to see his cousins very much and always says hes moving to Sanger to live with his Nana and Nano so he can be around them more. Going to spend time with his cousins is like taking him to Disneyland. He really enjoys their company. I can't believe how much they've changed and grown in such a short time because I just seen them during Spring Break. My nephew Nathaniel is 11 and Matthew is 8. They are a joy to have and we are glad they are here for the next two weeks! We're gonna have a BLAST! But, I must say I wish Stephen would of come too. He is a teenager and has a cousin Niko staying with him for the Summer. The last I heard he was coming, he must of changed his mind. Maybe next time. We will miss you this time around! Maybe we'll see you soon!

Comments

Shirley said…
GREETINGS FROM OKINAWA!!!!!
Oh my...all of our children are getting so big!!! Growing up way too fast!!! I remember when Nathaniel was just born!!! How time flies! Joseph will soon be taller than me and most likely will pass up his Dad!! I know you are enjoying your MOM...give her hugs and kisses for me!!!

Keep us in your prayers as we travel down the path the Lord has set before us!!!

Thank you Vonnie for your friendship...you will always be my "bestest" friend in the whole wide world. I Love Ya!!!

Cheryl Hebert
Dearest Cheryl,

My richest bestest friend in all the world! Not matter where you go. I will always be attached to you! Another words you are never ever gonna get rid of me! And yes the boys are growing like weeds. Joseph taller than you. Well thats not saying much. JK! LOL! We pray for you and love and miss you tons. Hurry up and retire in San Diego! Thanks for your friendship too and I will forever cherish you! I love you so MUCH! Muah!

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation in Washington and Oregon

SeaWorld Bay of Play

They Got It!