Time! I don't have enough of it!



When do we go on VACATION!? With 44 jobs this week, bible study, cooking, cleaning, and all the other duties I have I am so ready for a vacation. I felt my eye twitching today at a Sunday School promotion that my brother Michael had at his church. Usually when that happens its because I'm not getting enough rest. I got a DBA (doing business as) last Friday and I think my boss got gung ho and sent me 19 jobs to do it ONE day. Pure Insanity! Not only do I have to run them I have to come home and do inputs on the Internet. Working is so overrated! I do enjoy the paychecks though. However, this is suppose to be a part-time job and is quickly turning into full time job. So I said all that to say. I need my EZRA TIME! He is absolutely the love of my life and I enjoy our time and talks together. I can talk to him for hours but this week seemed like it came and went and we didn't get to spend as much time with each other as I would of loved. We will be going out of town for our 10Th Anniversary! Whoo Hooo! I can't wait! I wish the time didn't go so quickly....but it does! Hopefully, this coming week won't go by so FAST and my work load will be MUCH slower!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation in Washington and Oregon

SeaWorld Bay of Play

They Got It!