She Got it!


At our bible study at church on Wednesday night, Ezra taught on prayer and the necessity of it. It was a great lesson. Prayer is powerful and it works. Here is evidence that it does. I am here to say at a prayer meeting today a lady I met a while back received the Holy Ghost! Yes, prayer is definitely powerful!

I met Giselle from one of my best friends, Lisa. She told me that Giselle was sweet and had a deep hunger from God. What Lisa said about Giselle was true. Yesterday, I received a call from Lisa asking if we could pray for Giselle. I checked with Sherry the lady that we rent the chapel from and asked if we could use it tonight for a prayer meeting. She said, yes. So today at 8pm, my mom, Lisa and I witnessed Giselle receive the Holy Ghost with evidence of speaking in other tongues. It was beautiful and Giselle was at a loss for words after her experience. You could see peace and she glowed in the Holy Ghost. It was SO AWESOME! We jumped, shouted, cried and thanked the Lord! WOW! I am at a loss for words myself! Thank you Jesus!
In your face devil! -Matt Maddix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation in Washington and Oregon

SeaWorld Bay of Play

They Got It!