Mexican Man and Gingerbread house

Josh and part of his heritage, the Mexican Man... Josh, Ez, Jojo and Judah making the gingerbread house...

Josh, Jojo and Judah...look mom what we did....

Josh, Jojo and Judah...hey wait a second you can't eat it yet...its for decorations right now...


I had to run a few jobs for the banks on Saturday so Ezra and the boys wasted no time at all. He made sure Josh finished his heritage doll for his school project that was due on Monday. Then he had the boys help him make the gingerbread house. Usually just Josh and Ez make it together but this time he let the twins help them. I snapped a picture of them before I left and it was so cute to watch them tell me that they were making the house. When I returned from running my jobs, Ezra had given them all haircuts and they were pointing at the gingerbread house and were so proud of it. The boys all wanted a bite of the gingerbread house but I said, they had to wait! One of them opened up his mouth to take a bite out of it and then they all did it at the same time. I made sure to take the picture and stopped them before it was to late. We have it in the middle of our dining room table and since Saturday some of the candy is already missing. They just can't keep their fingers off it. Jojo says, its delicious! He is a crack up! Not sure if the house will still be standing by tomorrow! Keeping my fingers crossed.

Comments

I wanna come over and play! You guys have too much fun! (o:

xoxo!
Anonymous said…
The last pic of them with their mouths open is so adorable. Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

They Got It!

Vacation in Washington and Oregon

SeaWorld Bay of Play