Twins! Exciting! Exhausting! Extreme Fun!

The boys turned 3 on the 8Th of April. I can hardly believe we survived 3 years. I love my babies so much and I'm so thankful to be blessed with two identical boys. They have a well mannered 7 year old brother! Joshie is what they like to call him and they even think they're just as strong as him, if not stronger! They try to wrestle him to the ground and love every minute of it. Especially when Joshie gives in and falls to the ground. We still struggle to understand their language. My husband and I were so worried that we looked up delayed speech for twins on the Internet and come to find out we are not the only ones that suffer from not understanding this twin language, which is actually called Idioglossia. Its a language only twins understand. To read more about this twin language do a search on Google. Its very interesting! One of things it recommended was to read, read, read to them. So, Joshie and I have been reading lots of books to the twins and even got DVDs of language development with sign language. It seems to be helping some and they seem to really enjoy them! I've attached one of the cutest home videos of their birthday party that we had at this exciting, clubhouse near our home. Enjoy!

Comments

Suz said…
You sure do have your hands full! Its so nice to see you enjoying it throughly, as you know it will go by way too fast! sue
Hey Sue!

So glad you stopped by! Visit often! Yes, my hands are full, and as you can imagine there is never a dull moment.
REE5 MACIAS said…
wow! 3 years already?!? your doing a gr8 job sissie! your still sane!lol
REE!

We survived 3 years. Yahoo! Not sure if I'm sane though?

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation in Washington and Oregon

SeaWorld Bay of Play

They Got It!