SeaWorld Bay of Play

We got an invitation from Sea World to check out the new kiddie area that is opening up today for members only. The official opening is tomorrow and I can only imagine how packed that area is going to be. The theme is Sesame Street! We were planning on taking the boys, but the weather is very windy and there are chances of thunderstorms. I think we'll visit the Bay of Play another day. On another note, I'm very pleased to hear the children from the Polygamist group will soon be reunited with the mothers. I didn't agree how it was handled and felt horrible for the children. No matter what those are still their parents. I can't imagine the trauma they went through with the militarized police squad showing up on their property and having to endure living with complete strangers. What amazes me even more is the fact that they did it over an anonymous tip that happened not to be true. What a shame! I must admit I have followed this case very closely! I have scoured the Internet for information, since the major news doesn't seem to give much details and tends to be biased at times. Today my heart rejoices for the mothers and children!

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey girl- I didn't know you had a blog! Wow! Your'e moving up in the world!! LOL. Well I guess it's just another way to try & stay in touch....... love you lots & lots!
Shawnna
Hey Shawnna,

Yeah, I've been trying to start one for awhile but haven't done it and now I finally did! You should make a personal one too! ;)
Love you too and see you on Monday!
Unknown said…
Hi Vonnie,

Nice to hear from you. Wow! Your boys are big, how time flies. I was in San Diego at Christmas for a few days and thought of you. I didn't make any services though, just went to see my Cali "Family" for a brief visit. Miss you.

Take Care,
Anna
Hey Anna,

So good to hear from you! Please stop by often! Like Shawnna said, it a good way to stay in touch! Next time you come out give us a holler and maybe when have lunch!

Love ya,
Vonnie :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation in Washington and Oregon

They Got It!