Congratulations Michael!


Michael is my baby brother and today I wanted him to know how thankful I am for him. I have wonderful memories of Michael that I will share today. Memories that I will forever cherish. Since Michael was a little boy he has always had a drive to be the best and do his best in everything he put his hand to. He always had a drive to win and if he lost everyone knew it. I still have vivid memories of Phillip another one of my brothers holding Michael at an arms distance by his head with Michael's arms going a hundred miles per hour trying to hit Phillip because he just lost the game. We could see the wrath of Michael coming and we would split as far as we could from him because he would go berserk! It really was hilarious. That is just one of many funny stories I can tell you for now. Micheal has always been independent and very disciplined. He is a hard worker and intelligent! Last week Michael finished with a Bachelor's Degree Majoring in History. He finished it at a private college located at the University of San Diego. I remember getting the call that they accepted him into the college. He was extremely happy and I was happy for him! I am so proud of you Michael. Being married and raising a child is not an easy thing to do while trying to hold a job and finish school! But you did it! You are the first of the siblings to get a degree and I feel kind of jealous! I knew you could do it! I am so blessed to have a wonderful brother like you. It is good to have a brother like you who I can talk and talk and talk to! Yes, you're definitely my brother, but also my friend! So today I say keep up the good work and if continue on and go to Law School it won't surprise me because I know you'll have the drive and determination to finish and complete it. Oh, and plus Grandma says, this family needs a good lawyer. Inside joke! I love you Michael! Congratulations!

Comments

REE5 MACIAS said…
congratulations lilttle bro. I'm very proud of you! love ya:)
Unknown said…
Congratulations to Michael. What a tremendous accomplishment.

Shirley Buxton
www.writenow.wordpress.com
Michael said…
Thank you for those beautiful words.
I meant every word! Love you, Vonnie girl :)
Music Eloquence said…
Okay girl, I just came across your site and just about went "berserk". Your boys are getting sooooo big and so handsome. How are you all doing? I miss you all very very much.

BTW.. Congratulations Michael!! That is a huge accomplishment. It was good to see you and your wife in the pictures as well. Tell your wife I said hello.

-Von de Leigh Wilbanks
Hey, Von de Leigh!
Please come back often! Yes, the boys are growing like weeds! Your son is adorable too! I enjoyed your story on planting a garden. Sounds like work and fun too! I'm sure your veggies will be yummy! I miss you too! Every time we play boogle I think of you and still use the pointers you gave me. Nice "chatting" with you! Love ya, Vonnie :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation in Washington and Oregon

SeaWorld Bay of Play

They Got It!