Worship at MCRD!

Marines worshipping the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! I was privileged to go to the Marine Depot this past weekend with Ezra! He has been asking me to go for some time now but trying to get everyone ready for the service would be quite challenging. So with the twins out of town, I had no excuses. I was so glad I went. These Marines sure know how to worship. It was so beautiful to see them raise their hands and shout to the Lord. I'm not sure how many of them were filled with the Holy Ghost, but I will get the number and post it later. The best part of the service for me was watching them just flood the altar with out anyone inviting them down or begging them to fill it. And boy did they go after it once they got down there. I saw Ezra praying for one young Marine and he was shaking like a leaf. It was so awesome to witness many more being touched in that same manner. I wanted to take pictures so bad of the altar call but Ezra asked me not to because he didn't want to disturb them while they were praying. Since these services have started, 200 Marines have been baptized in Jesus Name and about 150 have received the Holy Ghost. Revival is definitely happening on the Base!!!! To God be the Glory!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation in Washington and Oregon

SeaWorld Bay of Play

They Got It!