Thanksgiving

Happy Jojo, my joy! With Thanksgiving starting tomorrow, I thought I would blog about some of the things I'm thankful for.

1. I'm thankful for Jesus, my Lord and Savior.
2. I'm thankful for the Blood of Jesus that covers my sins.
3. I'm thankful for Repentance, when I do sin I can ask for forgiveness and He truly does forgive and cleanses me.
4. I'm thankful for the the Holy Ghost that guides me and leads me into all Truth.
5. I'm thankful for hope, faith, and love.
6. I'm thankful to be called the Bride of Christ.
7. I'm thankful to be in the body of Christ.
8. I'm thankful for for the Word of God.
9. I'm thankful for the miracles that I was able to witness this past year.
10. I'm thankful for Upper Room Pentecostal Church of Bonita, and the beautiful saints!
11. I'm thankful for the ones that the Lord filled with His Spirit in Bonita and continues to fill.
12. I'm thankful to be a Sunday School teacher to the best kids in all the world.
13. I'm thankful for the times the Lord blows my mind and lets me know all is under His control.
14. I'm thankful for the financial miracles that have happened for Upper Room.
15. I'm thankful for the trials, that have made me a stronger person today.
16. I'm thankful for my "enemies" who keep me on my knees crying out to the Lord to have mercy on me and them as well.
17. I'm thankful for the times bitterness has tried to conquer me, the Lord sustained me, refreshed me and I was able to release and let go.
18. I'm thankful to be a Soul Winner!
19. I'm thankful for the Woman's Bible study and the great things that are taking place in them.
20. I'm thankful to see the Lords hand on Ezra and the anointing on his life.
21. I'm thankful for the Godly people who we've been blessed to meet and connect with.
22. I'm thankful for Home Missions.
23. I'm thankful for my friends, that love me just because I'm me.
23. I'm thankful for my health and happiness.
24. I'm thankful for my part time job, which has opened such great opportunities for bible studies and has allowed me to pray for the broken hearted.
25. I'm thankful for Men of God in our lives that keep me straight and yearning to be a better Christian.
26. I'm thankful for Andrew and Shawnna, my heros in Home Missions. You rock!
27. I'm thankful for the Ghiloni's, Bartels, Dillions, Calhouns, Hulegaards, for their support and letters of encouragement to keep on keeping on.
28. I'm thankful for ALL the places I've been, Sanger, Dinuba, Rialto, Fontana, Burbank, Clovis, Chula Vista, Lomitas Mexico, Lakeside, I've met so many wonderful people that will always be dear to my heart and have changed my life forever.
29. I'm thankful for Ezra, his courage, his non traditional ways, and his brilliance. My life had been fulfilled ever since he came walking into my heart. These past 12 years have been the best and I wouldn't change one thing.
30. I'm thankful for my hermoso Joshie, a truly wonderful boy and a great soul winner.
31. I'm thankful for my twin boys, who I can't live without. They have changed my life forever and make our home so EXCITING!
32. I'm thankful for Richard and Flora my parents, the best in all the west. I'm thankful I can cry, laugh, argue, love, support and just listen to them . I'm honored to be their daughter. I'm thankful for Earl and Josie, they raised a hardworking son who doesn't have a lazy bone in his body. Going to school full time, Pastor of Home Missions, works a full time secular job, dad and husband, who can keep up.
33. I'm thankful for my siblings, Richie, Phillip, Rita, Michael and the other ones that were added later, Sandy, Eileen, Marcos, Cassandra, William. We've all had some awesome times together and shared some hurts, but no matter what we are FAMILY! I'm thankful for my niece and all my nephews, Ryan, Stephen, Nathaniel, Matthew and Ava! I love them all so very much!
34. I'm thankful for 34 years of life and the open doors that I've been able to walk right through.

Yes, this is one on my favorite holidays and I'm so THANKFUL Jesus is coming back soon!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Comments

REE5 MACIAS said…
sissie that almost made me cry eyes defientely got teared up.....sniff...... that was beautiful and i'm also so Thankful 2 have u as an older sister your the best! I'm glad I get 2 spend Thanksgiving with u! C u @ Christmas!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation in Washington and Oregon

SeaWorld Bay of Play

They Got It!