Withdrawals!


Mom is here to take the twins back home with her because they are having grand kid withdrawals. Josiah and Judah have told her since she got here that they are ready to go to her house. I'm so thankful for these withdrawals that they have because it gives me a little break and I get to spend more time with my baby doll and my Joshie too. The boys are so demanding I feel sorry for Josh sometimes, but I must say he has adjusted better than I thought he would.


What would we do without grandparents? I can remember the times grandma would call at midnight and say get ready because we're going to the bay area, I'll be there in 5 minutes. I enjoyed those times with just me and grandma Irene. She was always fun to be around and boy she would take me back in time. She would tell me how she met my grandpa, then about his murder and how hard she worked as a widow. She would go on to tell me about her second marriage and talk about the love of her life. We made so many wonderful memories and she will always be my number one grandparent. So now my parents have kept up her tradition and come pick up my kids and take them for a week or two. What a blessing it is to me and Ezra. My children have wonderful grandparents. I know they are in great hands and I don't ever worry when they are with my parents or my sister for that fact. These twins can be a hand full, so Rita has to intervene sometimes and take them off my mom hands, so she can get some rest. Family is wonderful and I'm so thankful for mine. They are AWESOME. Thanks for picking them up, so I could get some rest and date Ezra all over again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation in Washington and Oregon

SeaWorld Bay of Play

They Got It!