Boomer's San Diego

Waiting for the guest to arrive.... here they are....time to eat...Carina, Ryan, Dylan, Mr. Avila, Paolo, Josh, Aidan, Judah, Jojo, Mrs. Hicks....


Estephania, Carina again, Angie, Mrs. Torres..
Yes! Star Wars Ice Cream cake, Yummy....

Let's sing Happy Birthdayto Josh! Mr. Avila, Paolo and Aidan....
Token time...Jojo, Roberto, Josh, Judah....

crazy bus time with Jojo, Judah and Dlyan, Josh and Aidan...
mini golf with daddy... Judah, Ezra and Jojo in the background...
Ezra and Josh having fun on the go-carts....
smile....Brad, Josh, and Aidan.....
Josh and Aidan wetting each other on the bumper boats...
let do that again....Aidan, Brad, Carina, and Josh.....
Jojo and Judah waiting for Josh to open presents....
One of my presents from my friend Aidan....

more money to spend from Auntie Rita, Uncle Marcos, Matt and Nathanski..

We had a wonderful time with some of Joshua's friends. I put all of these pictures up for you my beautiful family who couldn't be here to celebrate with Joshua today. I hope you enjoyed the pictures of a fantastic party...Josh and his friends had a great time. I think the parents enjoyed it as well. Still can't believe Joshua is 8 now!

Comments

girl... you have an eight year old... geesh you are OLD (o:

but, don't feel too bad... I have a friend who is 34 and she has a 6 month old GRANDSON!!!!!

ha ha ha... and here I am... still waiting to grow up... ha ha ha... (o:

love ya! happy birthday to Josh.. hugs and kisses!

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation in Washington and Oregon

SeaWorld Bay of Play

They Got It!