Happy Birthday Josh!

Pictures of Josh!







Today Joshua is 8 years old! Where did the time go? Joshua is my pride and joy and I'm so blessed to have him as my son! I read something that one of my friends did on her blog so I will do the same on mine. Thanks Cat! 8 facts about my Joshie.


1. He started reading at the age 3.

2. He plays the guitar.

3. He likes the Wii.

4. Big into Star Wars action figures.

5. Received the Holy Ghost

6. Baptized in Jesus Name!

7. Loves his brothers.

8. Taught himself to swim.
Today we will be heading to Boomers for his birthday celebration! He loves Boomers and wants his birthday there every year!
Happy Birthday Josh we love you so much! You mean the world to us and can't imagine our life without you. Thanks for always helping me around the house, you're AWESOME! Keep up the good work and continue to love Jesus with all your heart.

Comments

REE5 MACIAS said…
Josh looks like you had a blast @ your party! Nathaniel Matthew and I enjoyed the pictures! Matthew picked out your b-day card hope u liked it! Josh I love u and miss u can't wait to see u! keep helping mom out with those silly babies...
love auntie rita
i just saw this post (how did i miss it?!) love your "joshie" list (o: so sweet...

sounds like you've got yourself a keeper there! (o:

Love Ya!
Cat

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation in Washington and Oregon

SeaWorld Bay of Play

They Got It!