Singspiration at the Upperroom-Imperial Beach

Armando, Ghiloni Granddaughter,Presbyter Ghiloni, Josh, Judah, Jojo Jesus love me this I know.......

We visited the Upper Room, Imperial Beach on Sunday evening and to our pleasant surprise they were having a singspiration fundraiser for Sheaves for Christ! Sheaves for Christ helps foreign missionaries with donations raised by local churches with purchases sush as vehicles and bicycles to help spread the gospel.
Presbyter Ghiloni said, the goal was met and then some! What a blast we had in Imperial Beach last night. The boys were invited up to sing a special with Presbyter Ghiloni and and few other children. I tried to sing a duet with Ezra but he wanted me to sing by myself. I was one of the last to sing and actually had a great time! The Lord was there and His presence was moving. I'm so glad we showed up because we were blessed to spend time with the family of God and we had some awesome fellowship! The Ghiloni's are wonderful people and we are so thankful that we are connected to them. They are always the same and the church family is so sweet and kind. I love the Body of Christ. We all play a small role and the Lord manages to use us with our limited abilities. The Lord has a wonderful sense of humor and He amazes me all the time. I'm so thankful to be called one of His! Wonderful and Exciting things are happening and I want to be right in the middle of what God is doing! Time is coming to an end and so many people need to be reached with the Good News! We will be participating at Bonita Fest in a couple of weeks and I'm so EXCITED about the opportunity before us. God is good all the time and I have no REGRETS! I love Him and serving Him is so beautiful to me.

Comments

Sounds like a great time.. and those pictures of your boys are adorable... btw, love your new blog look! very cute girly! (o:
Hey Cat,

Yes we had a lot of fun and when they said I was singing.. my mind went totally blank! Thank God I was last to sing...I managed to come up with a oldie but a goldie..

Yes, I got tired of my other look...so I tried a whole lot of other templates at first and then I came across this one and I liked this one for now! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation in Washington and Oregon

SeaWorld Bay of Play

They Got It!