Happy Birthday to ME!


I am now 34! Wow! Where has the time gone! I enjoy being in my thirties! Life has been good to me and I have no complaints or regrets! God has blessed me with a wonderful husband, Ezra J Aune! He is my soul mate and has giving me three beautiful children! I have wonderful friends and great parents. What more can a girl ask for! I'm so excited about life today! I'm blessed and free from sin! I'm so thankful for hope, truth, and freedom! Gotta get ready for my celebration!

Comments

REE5 MACIAS said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSIE! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR THE BEST SISTER EVER .... THANK YOU FOR BEING SO GREAT... WOW 34 YOUR GETTING UP THERE... HOPE YOU HAD A FAULOUS DAY. TALK 2 U MORE ON FB.HA...LOL... WELL TTUL... ALWAYS ME:)
Happy Bday again.. ha ha ha... 34... woooow. (o: I love being in my 30's as well. 29 was a tough year, but once I hit 30, I got my second wind!!!!... ha ha ha....

hope to see you tomorrow!!!

cat
Thank you both for your comments. I had a wonderful day. I will post pictures later! Love, Vonnie :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation in Washington and Oregon

SeaWorld Bay of Play

They Got It!