Michael's 30th Birthday!

Singing Happy Birthday to Uncle
Michael & Ava

Eileen, Michael, Arlene

Handsome 30 year old!

Emcee at Grandma's 75th birthday


Happy Birthday Michael! I hope your day is as special as you are to me! Now you're officially over the hill with the rest of us. LOL! You bring the true silliness out in me! So what the?!? Inside joke between me and you. And no we are not thinking of cuss words! You're AWESOME! Just wanted you to know how proud I am to have you as my little brother. I know I don't tell you often but I love you very much and am honored to be you sister. I pray the Lord continues to do a good work in your life and what ever you set your heart to do that you will accomplish it and then some. You've already had some really great accomplishments this year! Many more to come! With the Lord on your side who can be against you. You are a wonderful Christan too! Its wonderful to know that you serve the Lord with all your heart. He knows what your tomorrow holds. Continue to walk this walk and let Jesus be your all in all. Looking forward to seeing you in a bit to celebrate with you! Happy 30Th Birthday!

Comments

REE5 MACIAS said…
happy 30th b-day mike! I'm so proud your my lil bro. and yes your a very handsome 30 year old! LOL... vonnie that was a nice post you put about peto petes.... lol!

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation in Washington and Oregon

SeaWorld Bay of Play

They Got It!