10th Anniversary coming up!





Ezra and I will be married 10 YEARS on July 18TH, 2008! Ezra and I met in October 1995. We became very good friends and would talk for hours. We started dating we he returned from a deployment in November of 1997. He asked me to marry him in February of 1998 and we got married in July 1998.

I have been so blessed to be married to the love of my life. I wonder sometimes how did I get so LUCKY! He has been a wonderful husband to me and a great father to our three boys. He is my biggest fan and greatest support. We are so alike in so many ways and so different in other ways. We love to talk about conspiracy theories,the WORD, and family! Ezra is so easy to love and I love being married to him. He has helped me to grow in areas in my life that I didn't know existed and has helped me to find my voice and express it with out being rude or judgmental. He provokes me to think and always says there are two sides to every story. Which is absolutely true. He is my soul mate and I can't imagine my life with out him. Yes, we have had our up and downs in our relationship, but we have worked through them all. But when we are together we make the best of the day and enjoy each others company immensely. These past 10 years have been the time of my life and I would do it all over again.


Not that I'm an expert in love and marriage but something I've learned is that marriage is a commitment for better or worse. It's standing in love even when times get rough and money get scarce. It's knowing that you're on the same team, striving for the same things and going in the same direction. It's being each other's confidant, friend, and support. It's sharing every secret, hurt, accomplishment and fulfillment. Communication is a key to a great marriage and forgiveness makes marriages healthy. Trust is a must too! The Lord has to be FIRST and foremost in any great relationship because He is what this life is all about. With HIM on your side, everything is peaceful and love flows freely.

Comments

REE5 MACIAS said…
Vonnie & Ezra: congratulations on 10 years! wow! Ez thanx for taking such good care of my sis. love ya... vonnie you've been a great and beautiful wife thanx for being such a great example of a Godly wife and mother I love u so much have a wonderful day!
Unknown said…
Congratulations a little bit early! That is an accomplishment! A lot of people can't say they have stuck it out & stayed married for 10 years...so my hat's off to ya! Love you guys lots & lots... we'll have to do it again (you know what I mean)!.
Shawnna
Ree -
Thank you for such beautiful comments. I love having you as my sister! You're my favorite sister!

Shawnna -
Thanks for the congrats! I posted early about our anniversary because we are flying to Oregon to celebrate and also see Ezra's parents while we're out there, so I won't be able to post on the actual day.
Yes, lets do it again! I love your very much! See you hopefully soon! Love you!
Unknown said…
Wow! You've been a busy bee Mrs. Aune. :) Congrats on 10 years of marriage! What a great accomplishment in this day and age. I hope your sweet day is the best this year.

<3
Anna,

You're so sweet! Thanks for the well wishes! We start vacation tomorrow and I'm so HAPPY! Love you! Vonnie :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation in Washington and Oregon

SeaWorld Bay of Play

They Got It!